HOW IT WORKS
1. Tell us about your jewelry.
2. Describe the reason for the repair request.
3. We will review your request, and accept or deny based on our standard protocol.
4. If accepted, we will send you an invoice for the repair cost and shipping & handling fees.
5. Once we receive payment as well as your damaged item, we will make the necessary adjustments and send your jewelry back to you!
Disclaimer + Liability
Returned items can be mailed to:
- If you receive a defective item, you must notify Love Tatum via online form or email within 7 business days of delivery date.
- Please reference actual delivery date with USPS tracking number.
- Repairs are only accepted with a Love Tatum receipt. You must email proof of receipt to email@example.com for this form submission to be valid.
- Repairs are only accepted with "return to sender" shipping label
Love Tatum2204 Garnet Ave. Suite 305San Diego, CA 92109